COAST2COAST CANADA GROWING
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD
We accept all major Canadian-issued and most non-Canadian credit cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB or Discover logo and Interac Debit cards.
Buyers using non-Canadian issued credit cards may be changed for currency conversion by their card issuer since payments must be processed in your country’s official currency.
Sezzle is a payment solution that gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later – with no interest! When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, we will process your order just like you paid in full, but you will have only paid a fraction of the cost.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout.
- New Sezzle customers will need to create a Sezzle account, returning Sezzle customers will need to login.
- Sezzle will do a soft credit check for approval of the transaction.
- As little as 25% is due at the time of the purchase, with the remaining amount spread out over equal installments (typically three), each two weeks apart.
- Sezzle automates the remaining payments through whichever payment method is on file.
No interest or processing fees are charged to you – as long as you pay everything off on time, you only pay for what you ordered!
Coast2Coast Canada Growing is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. Our online store meets all 6 categories of PCI standards: Maintain a Secure Network, Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program, Regularly Monitor and Test Networks, Protect Cardholder Data, Implement Strong Access Control Measures and Maintain an Information Security Policy.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.